Recession and Home-Based Business – A lot of people are finding that their home businesses are somewhat recession proof. Why? Many home businesses have a low overhead and are low risk.
There’s a key to starting a successful home business in this economy: minimal investment and providing a service for people that they need but don’t have time for. Nothing too flashy or pricey– but rather something anyone of any economic background might consider.
Recession and Home-Based Business
What does Forbes say are the best small business markets for 2012?
- Computer Services – 19.41% growth
- Employment Services – 17.53% growth
- Consulting Firm – 13.49% growth
- Building Services – 12.96% growth
- Other Personal Services – 12.56% growth
1) Yard Work
2) Home Childcare
3) Pet Sitting
4) Computer Maintenance
5) Cleaning Service
6) Energy Efficiency Consultant